Friday, February 22, 2013

Guess what!

Beloved friends,

Guess what,

I GOT AN INTERVIEW!!

I'm incredibly excited to share with you that I have an interview with BEDA in Madrid on Wednesday, March 13! The interview is via Skype, and I couldn't be more excited! I need to prepare a few questions about the program. Hopefully I'll calm down a bit before then, too. I had to stop myself from jumping up and down when I read the email about the date and time. I knew that I was selected for an interview last week, but I got the exact time and date today!

BEDA is a program that's very similar to the government's Auxiliares de Convercación, but it is done through the Catholic schools in Madrid (primarily Madrid). They provide more assistance with assimilating into Spanish culture than the Ministry program.

So yeah, I have an interview for a job in Madrid! (:


With a ridiculous amount of excitement,
Kirt ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment